Juniors: Summer Show Check-list!
We would like to remind all junior heifer and bull exhibitors about a few things before the summer shows kick-off:
- Be sure you are a member in good standing with your breed association and you have paid your membership dues
- Look for newly posted entry packets for State Shows, Junior National Shows, etc. as entry deadlines are approaching
- Make your hotel reservations for the summer shows early
- Get health papers on your animals before heading to the show; including palpation information on bred heifers
- Read all show rules before heading to the shows
- Please feel free to call or email us for questions about entering upcoming breed association shows
- Texas Jr. Brangus Breeders Association, “State Show”: June 17-20, 2015 in Bryan, TX (Elibible heifers registered with the International Brangus Breeders Association include Brangus, Red Brangus, Brangus Premium, UltraBlack, UltraRed – Brangus and Red Brangus bulls also eligible) www.tjbba.net
- International Jr. Brangus Breeders Association, National Jr. Brangus Show: July 12-18, 2015 in Duncan, OK (Eligible heifers registered with the International Brangus Breeders Association include Brangus and Red Brangus – Brangus and Red Brangus bulls also eligible). Check out the IJBBA on Facebook.
- American Jr. Red Brangus Association, National Jr. Show: June 24-27, 2015 in Kerrville, TX (Eligible heifers and bulls must registered with the American Red Brangus Association. Heifers and bulls can be 3/8 Brahman 5/8 Angus, or alternate Red Brangus percentages as qualified with the ARBA. For example, 1/4 blood.) http://americanredbrangus.org/juniors/
Contact Katy Wunderlich at 979-571-7498 or email her at email@example.com for more information about how you can registered for these shows.
Good luck at the summer shows junior exhibitors!!!